Monday, July 2, 2007

It's Over!

Well, all shoots are now! Hopefully we will all have great films at the end. Lots of hard work put in by lots of hard working people over the last five weeks and I for one appreciate the professionalism of everyone involved.

The Ogre film went well, although there were a few hiccups (loss of a location at the last minute being a major stress), but we managed to get all that we need - I hope!

I would like to thank the wonderful Cassie for all her hard work, organisation, maginificent sets and costumes and her unfailing support throughout - I couldn't have done it without her! Also, my fabulous cameraman, Tom, whose creativity helped me achieve my vision despite the problems! A big thanks to the rest of the crew - Dan V, Dan L, Nick C, Rowan, Nick S, Dragan, Jodie, Peta and Vanessa - who helped to bring it all together and make the set a fun one. Couldn't have done it without you guys!!

Here are some of Dragan's fabulous production photos...


...and a stressed director!

1 comment:

Nicholas Cleary said...

Cant wait to start editing, Hurrah!