Friday, May 11, 2007

GIMME SHELTER

This post is about Gimme Shelter, because half my time is spent in producing and organising things for it.

Last night and today we held auditions with a couple of successes. We shared the space and camera with Dave, who also had a some successes! Busy, bustling night! We are chasing some other people and hope to audition them early next week. I've got hold of some actor/comedians that I hope will enjoy the thrill of student productions. More time on the phone! (My ear is hot, my credit is low, my voice mail has never been so busy!)

We've found most of the locations for the film (big sigh of relief considering my anxiety over the locations for The Ogre) and just need to find a police cell for all to be in place. Peter gave us a good lead with an ex-MAPS student who is now a police officer - I'm chasing that up and hope it's fruitful.

Costumes are coming along. Nick C found a bag full of the old, dirty, stinky clothes I used in Bush Tucker last year. Perfect for the fashion conscious hobo about town! Mind you, I may use some of them for the Ogre, too - something to look out for in the films!

Despite the enormous amount of Super Hero art work that is being produced in the Advanced room at the moment, lots of real work is also being achieved, notably, lots of storyboards were completed yesterday and I believe more were completed today. Yeah!! Go MAPS! We rock!

2 comments:

Light Globe Boy said...

Nice work! You've managed to put more useful information about my film into a SINGLE post than I have on my ENTIRE blog. Although this post is lacking any drawings of peter...

JCriquet said...

You do indeed rock! Welcome to the world of blogging. Hope that you like it as much as I did!