Sunday, May 20, 2007

Paperwork

I'm up to elbows in paperwork - as I'm sure everyone is! - it's a pain, but at the same time it feels like everything is finally coming together. It may yet be possible to pull this off!

The warehouse people refuse to sign anything until a week before the shoot! I felt sure Peter would have some stern words about this, but no, he understood, so that's one less pressure. I'm still yet to get through to someone - anyone - from Dept of Heritage & Environment about the Anstey Hill location. They've given the ok, all relevant times, dates, etc, passed on, but I can't get through to anyone so the all important form can be signed. Bugger. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Julia Farr have got back to me, they are checking with their insurance company - I'm now praying to all the gods that are listening, "Please let them say "yes" first thing Monday morning!!!" Here's hoping...

So apart from locations, everything else is settled, got all my actors and most of the contracts signed. Cassie is busy with schedules and call sheets, location breakdowns and everything else that makes up the equivalent of an entire tree, that needs to be seen by the Big P on tuesday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Jen the port location looks fantastic! I can't wait to dress that set! Your doing so well and we're almost there!ah can't wait till the end of July! Let me know if there is any thing I can do. Hopefully I'll be able to make some of the costumes tomorrow!Yay. Thank you so much for all your support, I don't think I'd still be at MAPS if it wasn't for you!Take Care Jen!

Sheridan said...

LOVE the Julia Farr location, exactly as I imagined when I read the script. The Candle in the Shape of a Jam Jar, however, is appaulling ... you must seek revenge, on his next birthday give him a lovely hand made gift ... i.e painted noodle necklace. You win the Worst Mothers Day Gift Ever Oscar!!!!

The Ogre Rocks!!!

Richard said...

Cant wait to see your film